Plot:

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

I dont know what came to the director's mind who thought of making this flick and thought it would work...I mean second day of release and the theatre was empty : (  that itself gave me an indication how much people are going to appreciate this concept.

Movie has a promising start , for sure , which keeps you bind to your seats , thinking you might see something good , new , unique and amazing but as the movie progresses towards the intermission , it already gets boring and people already start taking a break and after intermission , movie just felt to be stretched , to the extent of being bored.

The Concept-  Not that catchy , could have been avoided been worked upon.Seems dragging at the end .Stars- Shreyas is a standard and quality actor and he has proved his acting yet again . Nice acting from him. He has previously done this kinds roles so felt sequel for him. Amrita  has experimented a total non glamourous , gaon-ki-chori wali look and she has succeeded . Acted well. Kunal is his short role has again brought charm to the dying movie , his guest experiences for sure bring an instant spice to any movie. Others have acted though well but have bored in the later half with the same -same acts .

Songs- Sita Ram and another song by Mohit Chauhan  are the ones which can be heard , one song picturised on Eunuchs made me feel as if I was watching a "Nautanki" and a Karvachauth song by village ladies totally is a "Chaupal" act , which was horrendous and unbearable I swear.All in all , a movie which can be EASILY missed out on. Not at all impressive , made me think at the end , " why did I waste my money on this ? "

Welcome To Sajjanpur