Horrible. Pathetic. Absolutely Unsatisfactory.
Mar 20, 2015 09:24 PM 6242 Views
(Updated Mar 28, 2015 08:42 AM)

Well, my website's domain name has been hosted with Webcom India, New Friends Colony, for many years now . I have seen the worst of them over and over again. Totally frustrated with their lack of customer services, forces me to write this review.

1. My website is down at the drop of a hat

2. Their servers are unreliable

3. They don't think its their duty to inform the customer when such an event occurs

4. If the customer suffers business loss or looses SEO promotion value, its none of their business

5. If you call them, it is not their job to answer the phone or to give you the correct picture

6. The owner, Mr Amit Sood, needs lessons in CUSTOMER HANDLING for sure.

7. The quality of backend clerical staff sucks and the kind of errors that are made by them, would have definitely made me sue their company if I was allowed to do that in INDIA

8. The only thing that they are good at doing is to send you Invoice Reminders 3 months prior to the due date - please think about paying Interest on the advance payments before filling up our Inbox!

9. When I finally decided to transfer my domain out, I realized that I was given no control over the cpanel settings . it took me another 2 days and some 20 follow ups to get them to ACT.

10. I got 9 images of the 8 day long ticket communication trying to get them to respond . Unfortunately, the upload limit is of 2.

HIGHLY UNRELIABLE & UNPROFESSIONAL