Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu India
One day trip at GOD'S OWN COUNTRY.
Jan 16, 2018 12:57 PM 4386 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

On may 2017, I was getting bored in my summer vacation so I planned a unusal sudden trip to WAYANAD via OOTY by my bike.i filled my bike and start journey at 6am.it was a pleasant morning and road was empty it helped me to ride as fast as I can.i struggled in karamadai due to railway work construction it takes my some time.

Around 9, I reached the ooty and spend some time for photoshoot.i tasted the tea with snacks.Each sip of my tea gives a greatful enjoy.still I can recognize that tea taste.then crossed the pykara, gudalore and reached the KERALA and TAMIL NADU BORDER checkpost.

After certain enquiry I entered into the beautiful KERALA at 1 pm.

In kerala, some travelers warned me to, dont go now itself, there is a Elephant.but my enthusiasm makes me travel further.i riding in 50 kms speed and suddenly I heard a terrible sound.when I looks sideways into the forest.there was a mighty and gigantic elephant.it saw me and start to chase me.i got shivering but I managed to ride.it was very close chase.With that shocking I had my lunch in sultan bathery, wayanad at near 2o clock.

It was unusal trip, I dont know where to go.so, I googled and visit some tourist places .i visited EDAKAL CAVE, KARAPUZHA DAM, SUCHIPPARA FALLS, WILDLIFE SANCTUARY.

I lodged my room in near wildlife sanctuary and next day I returned to TAMIL NADU.i rode around 500 kms .

Wayanad