Room Quality:

Mumbai, India

1 Review

WayanadHillView - To feel it, you have to be there

May 10, 2010 10:23 AM 3500 views

(Updated May 10, 2010 10:39 AM)

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Do you want to cut yourself from the normal city life? Are you trying hard to cope up with soaring temperatures in your city? Tired of work? Tired of too many people around you? Head down south to Wayanad - a place that is yet to be explored. Thats exactly what I and my friends did. The owner at Wayanad Hill View, Mr.Joseph Karumalil, served us amazingly well. He took care of arranging a pick up from Calicut railway station and he also helped us with sight seeing through the very beautiful Wayanad.

Mouth Watering recipes that ranged from poothu, appams and dosas to porrotas (paranthas in north india, but in Kerala style) to chicken curry, aviyals (vegetable mix) served on traditional banana leaf formats were absolutely delicious. Besides, the German Sheperd, Paula, was an excellent company for our small  treks close to home.

I would recommend Wayanad Hill View to anyone visiting Wayanad. For more information, you can visit their website wayanadhillview.com

Believe me - to feel it, you have to be there!

Write a Review on Wayanad Hotels - Wayanad