Ride Experience:

Water Kingdom- The Real Fun
Mar 12, 2016 04:23 PM 10173 Views

Ride Experience:

Travel Convenience:

Water Kingdom fills thrill and excitement in us. It is located in Mumbai just besides the essel-world. There are two ways to reach there one is by transport and second is by boat riding – through water-ferry. The area is surrounded by lush greenery. Last year I have gone water kingdom with my friends and truly it was an awesome moment for my life as we entered the water kingdom we saw there was huge gathering of people. There are many small and big swimming pools for kids and adults.

There are so many rides available like mississippi hill, amazonia rides, 80 to 95 degree rides. We found 95 degree ride so thrilled. One must gather courage before this ride. There is a lazy river people do feel relax over there with small waves of water. Rain dance spot is a real fun over there.

Tickets price is little costly but if you want some discount on tickets then you will have to keep an eye on seasonal offers that water kingdom provides. Foods and other facility are also available there. Summer is the best time to go.

So everyone should enjoy the world of Water Kingdom with their friends and family.

Water Kingdom