Phone Banking:

Apr 24, 2009 07:33 PM 5003 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Wamu is quite possibly the WORST bank ever. The phone banking is absolutely horrible and once you get to speak with a rep they are rude and don't have any helpful information. I wasn't able to deposit money into my own bank!!

This isn't even one occasion.its every time I speak with any reps of the bank! Today I had to call three separate times and speak with different representatives before someone could help me and give me any sort of information.

On another occasion I called and I could not understand a rep because his accent was so thick. I was polite about it but the rep was frustrated and was rude me!!! Maybe if you cant speak English you shouldn't be helping customers over the phone.

Please please please do yourself a favor and BANK SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!! The only thing good about the bank is that you can bank online and don't have to deal with the morons that work at the bank. This doesn't even see the bank apart from other banks because every bank in this day and age have online banking sites. Please save yourself the hassle and headache of dealing with this bank.

Washington Mutual Bank