Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Miami United States Virgin Islands
Washington Mutual are THIEVES!
Sep 17, 2008 06:42 AM 5402 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Wamu simply robs their customers. I made an ATM Cash deposit of($800) on a Friday night to my account which had($100)  leaving me with($200) available balance &($900) running balance.

That same night I made a payment online($640)  which takes at least 2 business days to actually be withdrawn from the account.

These crooks declined my payment 2 business days later for insufficient funds and charged me($34) for that reason, mind you that my deposit was in cash and they had 2 working days to check their ATM and make funds available.

After spending an hour talking to a useless so called supervisor that sounds like an automated service I'm still$34 short for no good reason and incurred late charges for my payment which was delayed after being declined.

I do not recommend dealing with this bank after such experience, it's only$34 but it is my money and they stole it!

Washington Mutual Bank