Phone Banking:

Aug 20, 2008 10:11 AM 5545 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I seriously HATE Wamu I am going to close my account tomorrow and move everything to BECU.   I have never been on hold this long or have been as frustrated as I am today.  It all started when they placed a hold on my debit card becuase of some fraudulant charges.  If finding that out is not bad enough, they make it as difficult as possible to speak with an actual representative.

Once you get a hold of a rep nobody really wants to help you, instead they start tranfering you and transfering you and transfering you.... To be honest i'm still on hold mid transition as I write this!  I have been transfered and on hold at least 8 times already... seriouisly pissed off right now!

This is taking over two hours to resolve!  What makes mme the an griest is that in the end the problem was resolved with one guy that spoke to me for 5 minutes!  I don't understand why I had to talk and be transfered and placed on hold for 2 hours ( not even exagerrating)!  I am closing my account tomorrow!  BTW I have been with WAMU for 10 years... I strongly recommend that you do not go with WAMU or you'll regret it!

Washington Mutual Bank