Phone Banking:

May 29, 2008 04:12 AM 3714 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I don't believe that Washington Mutual even deserves a single star. They have done NOTHING about fraud charges on my account. I have to solve the problems completely on my own, with the companies involved, and that takes months to almost a year.

The so-called "Identity Theft Protection" is complete false advertising (and non-existent), and even AFTER you report a charge as being fraud, they STILL charge you an overdraft. The bank branches will not deal with ANYTHING that has to do with your account other than opening it, deposits, and withdrawals. The Toco Hills, Atlanta, GA assistant-manager was actually VERY rude with me (no wonder her branch closed!) when I tried to deal with such issues. They only deal with you over the phone, which we all know takes all of your minutes up on your cell, with automated service and being on hold

. I was transferred from person to person to person, no one could help me, so they transferred me to no one after an hour of holding. I called back, and the same thing happened. If no one has the competence, why not act stupid and transfer to no one? Sounds like the innocent thing to do right? Washington Mutual is the worst bank I have ever dealt with, in 3 states. NEVER OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM!!!!

Washington Mutual Bank