Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

pune India
War movies review in detail
Oct 04, 2019 05:03 PM 9362 Views

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Hello friends, Today I am giving review about movie released on 2nd of October in India.

Main cast and the director had perform low average. No doubt hritik and tiger shroff's war chemistry may liked by some but this movie don't send or give any message to the people or new youngster. I was watching this movie with my friends and I had noticed its not entertaining up to the mark at some scenes. Director focused on casting but movie story is below average.

However, this movie is good for one time watch but if you are real fan of Bollywood then don't waste your 2.5 hours because you get bored over there. music and background sound effects not up to the mark or sometimes it feel like loud noise. I must say wait for another movie and then enjoy but don't go for war at theaters, Thank you so much.

War