Happy_Republic_Day_2020

Music:

Cinematography:

New Delhi India
THE BEST MOVIE I HAVE SEEN RECENTLY
Oct 04, 2019 10:39 AM 9209 Views (via Android App)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

This movie is a action thriller as most of you would have known already.

I will not be a spoiler here for those who haven't seen the movie here, but I would like to say that the movie is really a value for money movie.

I was overwhelmed by the great action that is showcased by the movie.

The action is the main center of attraction of the movie.

Talking about music, the songs are really awesome and I loved the timing too when the song actually started.

In terms of thrill, I can bet that there is no chance that you would be disappointed by the thrill that the movie brings and it keeps you captivated till the very ending.

I am sure you will not regret watching the movie. As I am like, I want to watch it again and again.

The performance of the actors and the dialogues are so awesome that I wanted to see them again and again.

Also if you are a lover of luxury sports cars and bikes, then the movie will not disappoint you, because you will see lots of them being skilfully used in the movie and I am sure you will surely love the movie.

War