Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Awesome movie
Aug 04, 2017 09:37 PM 1458 Views (via Android App)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Hey friends today I am sharing my experience of watching the super hitt movie WAR FOR THE PLANET OF THE APES. Me and my friemds made a plan to go wo for this movie amd trust me the movie is just super amazing. It was a good experience watching this movie. It was a good time with this movie. It is based on the war between humans and the apes. The humans are fighting to destroy the apes population who are havung flu. The main motive of destroying the apes population is that the flue is converting the humans into the Apes. The apes are genetically more powerful. The apes are peace loving and are fighting to protect themselves from the humans. The scenes are very beautiful. Every plot is perfect. The soumd quality is also awrsome and it is available in various languages. Overall it is a fun loving full action movie. It is a must watch kind movie once you watch it you'll become a fan. everyone must go for it.!

War for the Planet of the Apes