For Business

App & Websites:

+91-9883333123

Worst products,terrible customer support,STAY AWAY
May 29, 2022 05:30 PM 291 Views
(Updated May 29, 2022 05:35 PM)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Recently I have purchased one Wakefit Gingham 2 Door Wardrobe, one snoozer L shaped sofa and cushions from Wakefit.

1. Wardrobe was delivered with defective door. After raising the complaint and continuous chasing with their horrific customer support, they delivered the replacement part was delivered after more than a month. But that part was in itself was defective.

Order id: ORDER2022016K2UrP

Ticket ID: wakefit-890110

1. I have ordered a sofa in April 2022. Expected delivery time was shown as 13 May. But sofa was not delivered on time. When I raise multiple complaints on online, on customer care then they promised to deliver the sofa. But again as happened with the wardrobe, sofa which was delivered was defective. Legs were broken. Now I have returned the sofa but there is no information about replacement or refund or anything. I just get an automated message saying sorry for inconvenience for delayed delivery.

Order ID: ORDER2022042RBksE

1. As far as cushions are concerned for last one and a half month my order is under process.

Their customer support is terrible and horrific. They have few basic answers like we are sorry, we are raising your complaints etc but nothing happen about your complaint

They have posted fake reviews on Amazon and other websites to lure the customers.

It is worst company. Better to avoid their products.

I have attached order IDs and ticket ID for the complaint raised for genuineness.

Wakefit.co