Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Waste watching
Jan 29, 2017 05:35 PM 19308 Views (via Mobile)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

It's a time pass movie it's not wort of going to cinema theatre n watch it's not that good so we can watch it with famil or friends I don't like this move at all I have many friends who also said that they don't like this move no one should waste their money by going to moves like this I really don't think this movie is watcheable I hope so that moves like this don't not be allowed to release each n ever scene of this movie was like I have seen this some where I have wasted 2 hrs of my life by watching this movie I can't believe I had actually went to this movie.

I actually thought this move would be good but what I expected was not in the movie at all I really thought that direction will be nice and we won't have to get tensed by the time but it's not that great so that people have to cum to the theatre and was such movies I really relate people can rather be quite other than going to the movie some scenes where like it was taken from the Hollywood moves but the same sequence and the same songs make it even worst the show was kind of slow but it was dragging in some scenes and was very low time shorts that could have been changed by the direction even the acting part was incomplete acting should have been don't better so that everyone has a unique part to share.

In a time the screen play was even worst than the actual scenes suppose to be shown all the concept parts was ruined by the storyline there where lots of gap between the interval time and the climax it could have been filled with uniques and nice scenes by the director I thought it could have been a nice move than what actually happened .overall this movie is really not wort watching

Wajah Tum Ho