Performance:

Staff assistance:

Western Digital

Mumbai India
WD Passport Ultra 1 TB
Feb 02, 2017 11:45 PM 2047 Views (via Android App)

Performance:

Staff assistance:

This is is not good and not reliable to use and I not satisfied to use this external storage divice and I very dispointing to use this divice becouse this is not work properly to store a important files and not repond fast to recovery of my datas. This is not good for me and my exprience to use this external storage divice is not good and I fully frusteted to use this divice.

This is a not good to use to store a larger files as well as any container of files and I faced a many problems to use this external storage divice and when I pluged this divice of any computer as well as laptop this divice are not connect quickly and take so much time to connect and I not store of any single data on this external storage divice faster.

Overall this is good to use and I fully dispointing to use this divice and not provide a good performance to use this worst storage divice and not worth for money also.

Thank you.