Performance:

Staff assistance:

Western Digital

Mandi Gobindgarh India
Large Storage and Slim Size
Jan 28, 2017 12:46 PM 2718 Views (via Android App)

Performance:

Staff assistance:

I buy WD passport ulta 1 TB fer month ago because my computer storage is very less so I take advised to my friend which harddisk is best to me . Then he told me about the WD passport Ulta 1tb . When I buy this harddisk I really happy because it is too slim and helpful to carry .

Performance of WD passport ultra is superb is give two support one is 2.0 and 3.0 cable support which help to transfer the data more faster. And moving data easily with fast speed .

Range of features also good it give best service and security to protect your data and also provide back up on for your data back.

Very stylish and slim design easy to carry any data from any where it is too slim which you can easliy put on your pocket.

Reasonable price is available .best company best price and best service

In case of any help about WD passport ultra 1tb staff also be ready for your service and it also provide best warrenty on your harddisk

This features help me to buy WD Passport Ultra with such amazing features