Performance:

Staff assistance:

Western Digital

Ratnagiri India
Worthless External Hard Disk Drive
Jul 22, 2017 09:36 PM 1532 Views (via Android App)

Performance:

Staff assistance:

Hello Guys,

Chetan is here. Today I am going to share with u all the performance of my WD My cloud EX2 Hard Drive. Well this Hard drive has good amount of data storage space but its not worked very well for me because when I was installed it in my computer after that my computer was works very slowly cause of this Hard disk so hence I am truely disappointed with this Hard drive.

The features and it's performance is not so good and this Hard disk is slightly expensive rather than it's performance. this Hard drive is not designed also very well.

The Another and Very Worst Thing is their Customer support. They did not provide me good enough valuable information and support also and I saw the another thing is even their Staff are not friendly with their customers, so this is very very bad thing.

And I think it will be no longer in market because its really not reliable and trustworthy.

Thank you.