Performance:

Staff assistance:

Western Digital

Dislike product
Sep 10, 2017 05:52 PM 1108 Views (via Android App)

Performance:

Staff assistance:

Ciao Guys,

Chetan is here. now I am available to split with u every single one the concert of my WD My cloud EX2 awkward Drive. fit this harsh push has usefulness sum of facts cargo space opening but its not worked incredibly fine for me as after I was installed it in my processor after that my notebook was mechanism incredibly bit by bit set off of this fiercely CD-ROM subsequently therefore I am truely disappointed with this tough drive.

The facial appearance and it's occurrence is not as a result virtuous and this intensely CD-ROM is somewhat luxurious instead than it's performance. this problematical urge is not calculated furthermore self-same well.

The a new and dreadfully most horrible fad is their client support. They did not impart me skillful an adequate amount of effective in sequence and espousal furthermore and I axiom the any more gadget is uniform their cane are not open with their customers, consequently this is identical actual disobedient thing.

And I assume it will be no longer in sell for the reason that its in reality not steadfast and trustworthy.

Thank you.