Performance:

Staff assistance:

Western Digital

Thrissur India
WD MY CLOUD EX2 ULTRA O TB WIRED HARD DISC
Aug 11, 2017 11:38 AM 1438 Views (via Android App)

Performance:

Staff assistance:

Hai friends

I want to share my experience about this hard disk. One of my best friend gifted me this hard drive.

It's functions are good and it is taking more time for transferring data from my pc. First I thought that is my pc problem. But when I used with my friend's pc also it is taking more time. Gradually it speed became reduced and getting overheating.

They might have cause troubles to pc also, so I called service center and told the problems. But they didn't receive my product for repair it. And later I gave this hard drive to nearby shop and solved the problem. They told this hard disk has no functionality and have a chance for loose datas.

So I didn't use it further more. It's style and design is good. We can carry it easily. But I wasted my money and for repairment I spend more than 3000 rupees.

Overall I am not satisfied with their services and support. I don't think so this is a good product for using this for long time.

WD My Cloud EX2 Ultra 0 TB Wired External Hard Disk Drive