Performance:

WD ELEMENTS-GREAT EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE
Sep 11, 2016 07:38 PM 1121 Views

Performance:

Staff assistance:

I purchased WD elements 1TB(external hard drive) a month back . I bought it because I wanted to secure all of my pictures, videos, movies, music, documents, software's and setup's, games and many other things. so the thing that I did was that I copied all these things to my hard drive and re-installed my windows for better performance, and also it works, still I have 400gb free on my hard drive . whenever I wish to play a game or view some pictures or documents, I simply plug in my hard drive to do so.when my work is done I just keep it safe in box.this hard drive is great, it has a 3.0 usb port for faster copying, cutting, and pasting of files, it is 1TB in space, it's size is small and easy to carry, and has a attractive look. I bought it for around 4, 700 from my nearest showroom.also I my laptop has inbuilt hard drive whose company is also WD. my experience with this hard drive is great and I recommend you all to buy this hard drive. belive me it very useful and would protect your data always.

WD Elements 1TB Portable External Hard Drive