Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

Kolkata India
Nice product at affordable price
Feb 11, 2018 03:35 PM 506 Views (via Android App)

Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

Hello friends today I am going to share my experience with my newly purchased VU LED 55 inch LED full HD TV. I'm using this TV from last 2 months and I think it's a great deal I purchased at rupees 43K with 2 year extended warranty it means that the item has 3 year warranty and I think it's a great deal if you go for another brand like Samsung and Sony then you have to pay around 60K to 70K for 55 inch LED TV and from last two months notice that its working fine I have no issue till now and if you want to purchase any LED TV then you can go for VU brand. If you have any questions about the VU brand or VU LED TV then ask me on the comment section I will definitely reply you and clear your all doubts so if you think this review is helpful for you then please like comment and follow me for more genuine review thank you.

Write a Review on Vu LED55XT800 LED