Video Quality:

Nov 01, 2016 01:27 PM 3258 Views

Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

Friend's today I am going to review "VU 40' Full HD LED TV",

I brought this TV one year back from famous online shopping site Filpkart, When I was looking for good LED TV with budget of 20-25K and after reviewing many brands, features I came to know about his brand VU, first time when I heard about his brand I thought it may be some cheap brand that's why they are offering 40' Full HD LED tv in just 22K but when I researched about it then I came to know that it's a well known brand & mainly popular in commercial customers & it belongs from California. Also from flipkart I read lot's of reviews & I am shocked even well known brand have many negative reviews but it's being rated as 4.3+ stars so finally I decided to brought it. When I tell this to my family & friend first comment "what brand it is", but once I received my TV & after installation everyone was amaze by it's picture quality, premium look.

I am using this LED TV since last one year & I am one more happy customer of VU.

Please share your experience, comment or if you have any questions please let us know.

Write a Review on Vu 40K16 102 cm (40) LED TV (Full HD)