Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

Vu

Horrible TV worst service from VU customer care
May 17, 2016 05:06 PM 5380 Views (via Mobile)

Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

VU tvs might be a cheaper option against Samsung Sony and LG but please do expect what you pay for. Not even a year gone and my tv is no more working.

I raised a complain with VU customer service(VU2146) as the tv was in warranty and here come a technician. First he tells me that the motherboard of tv is dead and hence he will have to get a new motherboard. After wasting one week in getting replacement motherboard and it's installation the tv was still not working. After all RnD they concluded that the screen also had the problem and needed replacement. On our request that whole tv was a defective piece, I was promised to give a new replacement tv.

It's been almost a month now we have no TV in our house and considering vacation time for kids, this is the worst punishment one could expect. Every week goes and I get a new commitment from person named Haresh More for a replacement tv but nothing has been delivered yet. Please note this doesn't seem to be a California based company but instead a Andheri MIDC based local outlet. Please avoid buying this TV. They sell substandard quality products by marketing it on flipkart. Wish me luck to file my complain with consumer dispute redressal forum and get my hard earned money back.

Write a Review on Vu 40K16 102 cm (40) LED TV (Full HD)