For Business

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Upload your product photo

Supported file formats : jpg, png, and jpeg

Address

Contact Number

Bangalore India
VOONIK - NOT SO COOLNIK
Feb 03, 2016 02:55 PM 2165 Views (via iOS App)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Indian market is already flooded with online retailers. People who came early took the biggest market share like flipkart or amazon. Currently thee are many new e commerce compnies having cropped up selling general to niche selected products.

Why I Ordered from Voonik?

I was ppnning to order for somw gift faahion clothes. I usually buy from Amazon. But saw the promotion by Farah Khan and thought of giving voonik a try.

Likes:

It provided product to my address to which some times flipkart have also refused to deliver.

Dislikes:

Though I received the package, I received it late that amazon timing. The package was torn and appeared unclean. Clothes were fine. But the overall performance was not fine.

So for now I would not recomend the online voonik. Give it some time to stream line.

Brand Response

Hi Deb,
We are extremely sorry to know that the package you have received was not in good condition.We source all our products directly from manufacturers, thus getting fashion products at everyday low prices. Order dispatches are done by the sellers, directly to customers. For all dispatches we send them standard packaging.

Since you have reported the issue that the packaging was unpleasant, it is a serious issue for us. We need your support for this, kindly share your order details so that we can take it forward with our seller and fix it.
As you have reported the second issue for delay in delivery, we would like to inform you that we are working closely with our seller partners, and have made few technology investments to make order tracking accurate and order dispatch faster. We assure you that, soon our order delivery will be as delightful as our product selection.
We thank you for your feedback.
Regards,