Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Voltas

My experience with Voltas AC…
Apr 10, 2018 01:53 PM 30556 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hi, I would like to share my one year of experience of using a VOLTAS AC.Last year, I bought 1.5 ton of Voltas split AC for my home's living room. I would rate this AC as a five-star commodity for usage in houses. Firstly, it provides a clean ambiance in the room without any traces of dust. It is completely safe for kids and provides fresh air in the house. I would recommend this product not just for home but also for workplaces of any type. The best quality about this product is that it evidently consumes less electricity and you don't have to worry about the electricity bill generated from it. It most definitely consumes less power than other ACs. As a consumer, it surprised me that this product has quickness and intensity to chill the room in just very less time.

The 1 year of product warranty and 5 years warranty for the compressor is quite impressive. The customer services and its service facilities are very convenient. Whenever I needed any assistance, I just called the customer care number and the help was provided within a span of few hours only. I never had to wait much for the assistance. I hope that I will not require getting warranty services in future.

Another brilliant aspect of this AC is that it is compact and noise free. It can be easily installed in bedrooms and even quiet places. I never ever experienced any hard voices or loudness from this. This is one quality product by Voltas which is durable and also cost-effective.

Personally, my experience with Voltas has been amazing and I would definitely recommend using this product to every consumer. Now, I’m even planning to install this AC in my office. If, you are looking for cost-effective yet superior AC then, this is the one.

Voltas Window AC 1.5 Ton