Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Voltas

Shri Krishna Petroleum Bandha Road Gohad. India
The best air conditioner company 'voltas'
Apr 11, 2018 03:25 PM 30217 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Apr 11, 2018 03:25 PM)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

There is no doubt on the fact that voltas is the best air conditioner company.I have been using this voltas WAC 183 DX since three years and it is working really well.The main features which I liked about this air conditioner is the 'wave of air' it cools the room is just 10 or 15 minutes and biggest feature I liked in this air conditioner is the turbo feature. Whenever we feel hot or we want our ac to cool more than button turbo is the best option. Whenever I turn on turbo button it cools so well and cools the room is just 5 or 10 minutes.Another feature which I really liked about this air conditioner is the 1 hour off feature. When we want to cool our room for just 1 hour, the hour off feature is best option, after pressing the 1 hour off button on the rc the ac will cool for 1 hour then after that it will turn off automatically after 1 hour of cooling.Infact the service of the ac is so good. A year back I had some problem in this ac, I called the customer care helpline no. And they said that they would be there at your house the next. The next day a person came and fixed the issue in my air conditioner. So there is no problem regarding service of the ac. They do provide very fast service.Overall, this ac is best suited for those who are looking for the best window ac within Rs 40, 000. If you wanna buy this air condition then without hasitation go on and buy this ac.

Voltas WAC 183 DX 1.5 Ton 2 Star Window AC