Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Voltas

Noisy product in a/cs brand
Feb 08, 2018 12:09 AM 21957 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hello guys, this is krishna I wrote this review on my usage. actually voltas is my first a/c product and this a/c performance is not up to the mark. it has noise levels is 56% and it makes a blowing sound it was one of the negative mark in this product, but it has a digital temperature control is there. basically I was used this product in 2 yrs back, for some extent I was satisfied this product because for this air conditioner comes with four stages air filter, that is the only thing good for this product. but it doent have the electrostatic filter, it has 1 compressor that was rotary type, and refregerent gas is r-22, it doesnt give the high cooling in the room, the compressor of voltas AC is pathetic. inspite of the AC put on "continous cool mode" the compressor shuts down frequently. as a result, the entire room is not cooled. and the AC body is made of poor quality plastic and one more problem was I faced that is gas leakage problem with in year the gas leaked. I raised a complaint for gas leakage. the technician came and examined and he said to condensed made of aluminium. I enquired this but 5 star a/c willnever come a cooper condensor due to energy saving reason. aluminium coils consumes less power is a fact but another fact is that can leak at any time. and its aluminium condensor is not long lasting. after using this product I got one thing was dont buy any products for others suggestions, one of my family friend was suggested me to brought to this. according to this company voltas is a good and premium one. nut this model failed in my point of view so many of them are complainted some legal issues was raising in premium brand. I seen so many negative feed backs on this model. but I never said to entire voltas products are waste some of the that are good as per my experience I thought to voltas has one negative mark that is yhis product. but I dont one thing is I never suggest to any one to buy this type of products. if any one to buy a/cs to get some existing information about the product later u can buy. otherwise u also in toubled.

Voltas Vertis Premium