Cooling and Sound:

Perfect air conditioner
May 09, 2018 08:49 AM 110113 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I bought this AC about a month ago and I am very happy with its performance. The 1.5 ton Vertis Plus split air conditioner by voltas is one of the best air conditioners in its category. It delivers superior cooling performance with many other enhanced additional features like high capacity anti-dust filters and many more. It has a very stylish and sleek silver body which is very attractive and creative. It has a special feature that is its front panel is detachable. It has an auto restart functionality which takes its performance to another level.

It contains an LCD display which shows the different modes and temperature of AC. it has a sleep mode which is specially designed for the efficient night usage. Its cooling is very steady and good and it has several cooling modes to enhance its cooling. It is also very quiet and thus very comfortable for me at nights and also during the day when I am trying to focus on my work. after using it for a month I can surely say that it is very reliable and I haven't encountered any problem in it till now and thus I can say, its performance is marvelous.

I am very satisfied with its performance and overwhelmed by its features. I completely got the service and comfort which I expected from this AC and literally feels that I have spent my money on the right product. I am very happy with its performance and thus would recommend everyone to buy this AC as it would give you the best comfort with no tension.

Voltas Vertis PLUS 1.5 Ton Split AC