Help & Support:

Cooling and Sound:

Voltas

HORRIBLE: Been 3 months and AC still not working
Jun 30, 2020 11:13 AM 3554 Views
(Updated Jun 30, 2020 11:13 AM)

Help & Support:

Cooling and Sound:

We bought this AC in May 2019. The AC worked fine last year, but it has only been throwing warm air once we started using the AC this year in April.

What has added more to the trouble is the extremely pathetic customer service!

Even though the customer care is very prompt in responding to the queries, the on-ground team is not at all up to the mark. They are not professionals and seem to intentionally not resolve the issue. There turn around time is extremely poor.

They even asked us to pay Rs1200, after doing some minor fixes, even though the AC was under a 1-year guarantee.

Joyful that after 3 months the AC might finally work, we even paid that!

I am extremely disappointed to say that it's been OVER 3 MONTHS now but the AC is not working despite several efforts by technicians. I strongly advise not buying Voltas AC at least in North India as their service is terrible.

I will post another review if the AC is repaired by VOLTAS, to keep other users updated on the story.

Voltas Split AC 1.5 Ton