Cooling and Sound:

Voltas AC Good For All Weather
Apr 16, 2018 12:08 PM 24908 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hai I want to say about the AC which I have purchased 3 years back. The voltas is one the TATA product which is familer to all of us in the electronic world. I want to share the experience about the Voltas Split AC 1.5 Ton.

Cooling and sound: In my home we have fixed this AC on 10*15 size room. It have five mode option with automatic, rainy, winter modes. So it easy for me to change the mode of this AC according the surrounding temperature. The air flow is 500.29ccfm so cooling capacity is good.The fan fixed with stand outdoor will produce high sound. But inside of the room it didn't produce any sound.Cooling capacity is from 16'Cc to 30'C.This AC have 5120W cooling capacity.

Reliability and Satisfaction:This AC have 230V/50 Hz Power feature. This AC is 1446 Watt power consumption, so it is reliable with electricity charge. The satisfaction of this AC is good.It is consist of 3 star rating so electricity consumption is low when compare to other Split AC.It comes with remote control which is easy to handle.The temperature display is of LED features so it is easy to control the temperature of the AC even in the Dark night also.This AC have Anti dust, Acaro Bacterium, catechin filter so it product us from dust and germs.

Service and support: They came to fit the AC without delay and showed the demo with clear instructions. I have called the customer service after one year for service they came and clean the filter net and checked the compressor with in one or two days. So I am satisfied with the customer service also.

Value of Money:I purchased Voltas Split AC 1.5 ton with red colour. And the price of this Split AC is Rs.50000/- . We have fitted the stand for fan which they collect extra charge for that stand.They have 1 year warranty for AC and 5 year warranty for compressor.

So I am Concluding that to go with Voltas Split AC 1.5 Ton which will not disappoint you.

Voltas Split AC 1.5 Ton