Cooling and Sound:

Unhappy with their Service
Oct 22, 2017 03:43 PM 24756 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I am somehow happy with the usage of Voltas Split AC 1.5 Ton, but after using it for 8 months approximately, the cooling is not fine as before. It is not able to cool our small room . It takes almost 2 hours to make us feel that we are using it.

I had registered the complaint with their customer service. They came and checked all the stuff inside the AC and said that the filters need to be replaced . I said ok with that, but they charged me Rs.3500/- for their service which was really disappointing because the warranty period is still there, but they said the filters won't come under the warranty and also they charged higher price for it.

It was all fine just only for a couple of weeks but after that it seems normal, the AC is not providing the coolness. I just reported to them that the filters which they replaced are not usable as there is no cooling for us by replacing it. This time they did not responded well and they still didn't arrive to me. Very bad service from them.

Voltas Split AC 1.5 Ton