Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Voltas

Karnal, Haryana, India India
Worst Experience with 'VOLTAS '...!!
May 12, 2018 06:41 PM 31348 Views (via Android App)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I just bought This AC from Amazon for 27000/- and LG Stabiliser for its smooth working. I just received my order after 10 Days of my order, no problem that's the Fault of Amazon.in, I complained about that.

As I received my AC, it's fan was not working. It was in bad condition. I contacted VOLTAS service for the Replacement but they clearly refuse my replacement by saying that they will repair it within 2 Days. I waited for it, but did not got any response from VOLTAS. At last I got my AC repaired by my elder brother himself. For, starting 10Days AC worked superb but in extreme hot weather it just Fails my expectations. It fluctuates a lot. I tried everything for it but it do not worth it. I complained about the problem to VOLTAS, Service centre but again I was Disappointed from them.

I also contacted Amazon for Return, but they also turned ne back my saying that, you must contact to service centre. After this, I just posted it for Sale on olx.in but no one is willing to buy this Dumb box.

Voltas 5S-N 1.5 Ton 5 Star Window AC