Cooling and Sound:

Nov 25, 2017 09:39 PM 21573 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hello Friends

Today I am going to review another widely used product in summer season i.e. air conditioner. There are lots of brands available in the market and it gets really confusing when it comes to which AC one should buy, Same was the case with me so I thought lets rely on the salesperson verdict as they are selling it on a daily basis. So I purchased this AC 2 years ago and right after purchasing problem starts occurring first problem was the installation of the AC in my room the mechanic were not efficient to fit an AC in the room so they did lots of drilling which left the wall looking bad after installation. Second when we were installing the product we came to realize that some thing was missing in the AC and we find out it to be the filter membrane which is supposed to be the most critical part of the product. So we called the shopkeeper from where we have purchased it. He was saying that it is not possible after few minutes of argument I convinced him to send a filter membrane. Now the 3rd problem it was not cooling effectively in fact at night it turns off itself automatically leaving the person sleeping wet in his own sweat. This is very frustrating. After lots of technical difficulties we finally managed to runt he product smoothly but this whole process was painful. So I would not recommend anyone to buy this AC.

Thanks