Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Voltas

Chennai
My experience of my best ac
Apr 04, 2018 11:46 AM 17148 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Apr 04, 2018 11:43 AM)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hi friends, I am sharing my best ac Volta's 1.5 ton inverter split ac. I purchased this 3 year before at the rate of 42, 173. Its 1vyear for the product warranty and 5 year for the compressor. Volta's 1.5 inverter split ac is a y series and comes in white color. Tonnage is used to express the one hour cooling capacity of ac's.

An one an average, 1 ton will cool between 400-700 sq.t is residential application. Volta's 1.5 ton inverter split ac are the latest energy efficiency model with capability to save 30-60% electricity saver. And additional option was auto restart.

This model(18vly) comes with a dust filter is an anti- bacteria filter. The indoor unit measure 92×22.2×33.6cm and weight 13kg. The outdoor init measures.5×59×38.5 cm and weight 36kg.

The air conditioner comes with a timer. Here we have a option for sleep mode . Temp 16 it takes for chilled for 5 to 7 mins. Just chill room in minute and has good performance a turbo mode.

And am using almost 3 year old and till date it has been performing as expected with very good cooling efficiency. Power consumption is very good. Service rendered by seller and installation by Volta's engineer both are very satisfactory.

Voltas 18VLY 1.5 Ton Inverter AC Split AC