Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Voltas

Delhi India
Voltas AC - Perfect for Cooling!
Jun 02, 2018 05:02 PM 130393 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I bought Voltas 1.5 Ton 3 star split air conditioner(183 SY) 2018 model from Paytm Mall App on 27th April at the cost of 32, 486 also I got 4223 additional cash back using promo code OFFER13. While checkout I opted payment method as 6 month No cost EMI using Kotak Bank Credit card becoz Kotak bank was giving additional cash back of 10% even on No Cost EMI Options.

In this way I took great advantage of this offer and good quality air conditioner I purchased only in(32486-4223(paytm Cash back - 3000(Kotak Max Cash back) 25, 263 rupees.

Paytm delivered my order on next day only and installation was done after 2 days by Voltas engineer and they charged my 599 rupees.

So overall it was a good experience, My AC is working fine its cooling is perfect, and built quality and design is awesome.

Thanks.