Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Voltas

Nasik Maharashtra India
AC are less quality
Nov 29, 2017 07:16 PM 21997 Views (via Android App)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hello Everyone,

My family has connect ac to our drawing room about 1 year ago. And I must tell you this voltas ac has provided their service very genuinely upto 4 months only. after 4 months there are some technical problems comes in that ac like the remote of ac has not working right when I set the temperature to low then the ac provides heat and when I set it high it makes my rooms very cool. Also sometimes a vibratory sound comes out of ac and it heard very weird. Once guest has visited our home they asked us to turn ac on but when I try to turn it on it made a weird sounds and make our drawing room very uncomfortable to seat. When I contact in customer service they repair our ac and keep to themselves to upto 1 months after 1 months they returned our ac by removing all problems from it . And make it all clear. This company has not made a quality ac's.

Voltas 1.5 Ton 5 Star 185 ZY Split AC