Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 8,19,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Volkswagen

Volkswagen vento a nice car but a big scam
Apr 30, 2017 02:24 PM 23875 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I am the owner of vehicle number MP44ca2133 which I bought in the year 2012 from indore dealership whereas the billing was done from bhopal.

I have always acknowledged and cherished the services provided by your company over the last 5 years, I had taken a loan from vw finance at the time of purchasing the vehicle,which I have repaid and have received NOC from the company approximately 1 year back, I was given one key whereas the other key was kept with the company stating that once my loan will be over it will be handed over to me .

from last 7 days I have been juggling between 2 dealers various executives who have been assuring me to find my key but to my despite now they are telling me that since the dealer has changed I need to either contact the old dealer or buy myself a new key .

at last when I tried speaking to the Area manager of volkswagen Mr Arpit thinking that my issue is concerning the company and not dealers whom the company can change as and when they like, his casual attitude to the entire problem was further more painful he was trying to tell me that sir we need to be smart instead if dealing with people you should pay 14,000 rupees and order a new key and further more explained that volkswagen never holds back any ones keys so u should forget about it and be smart and pay us money and stay at peace .

now I got a reply from this goon company via email stating that the case of my keys is 5 years old and I should seek a new key by paying them exorbitant amount .first how the hell the case is 5 year old when I bought the car at 2012 and the company financed it for 5 years .i finished the loan at 2016 so its just been a year for the company's kind information .

secondly the company claims they don't keep the second key when they finance the car. I think I will show them still more 100 cases where they have kept the keys unofficially while financing .

this company keeps the key, doesn't return it, claims they have lost the key coz dealers are changed, takes no moral responsibility . they have given me all the kind of mental trauma because of there negligence and trying to seek financial gains by selling duplicate key by unfair means.

VOLKSWAGEN SHAME ON YOU TO HAVE SUCH CUSTOMER UNSATISFACTION PROGRAMMES I AM FORCED TO FILE AN OFFICIAL COMPLAINT REGARDING HARASSING ME, DUPING ME AND FORCING ME TO BUY A NEW KEY WHEN YOU HAVE MY KEYS WITH YOU .

Write a Review on Volkswagen Vento