Leg Room:

Vento Best Sedan Car
Jan 23, 2017 11:08 PM 18639 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I Strongly recommend buying Vento car in Sedan segment.you will experience real German engineering after driving it.

Interior- I have Highline(HL) petrol version.about interior of this which is very good. I do't know if have you experienced in other cars the smell of plastic is coming if car is under sun.but in vento no smell of plastic. Quality of interior is excellent i.e. inner panel, Dash Board & leather seat covers. Space inside car is comfortable. Seat is height adjustable includes steering adjustable.

Fuel/Average- in city it is about 13-15 Km/liters, on highways it is 16-18 km/hr. this also depends driving skill

Comfort -In long drive you will enjoy excellent driving experience.suspension of car is very good for Indian road Conditions. vento engine is 1.6L MPI have strong power without any noise.

Service- is not like other cars you have to do servicing every after 15k, 30K . Km or once years, servicing cost is comes around 5k to 6k. In Pune I am doing servicing mostly with B.U Bhandari.the service by this team is also good

Safety - Vento is safest car, on express ways car is always align with road, no vibrations/noise

Other features- boot capacity is around 490 liters, scratch guard are provided

Insurance - My car is insured is with Bajaj Allianz with zero depth, the service is also best with on side road assistant

I recommend you to buy this car because this real value for money also as this is safest car in all sedan model.

Write a Review on Volkswagen Vento