Leg Room:

Volkswagen Vento!
Dec 10, 2015 03:23 PM 42256 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Volkswagen - A brand which has put lots of doubt in the mind of the people who are looking for a car within a range of 7-10 lakhs .The ANHC was the best option available within this price range however VW had this in mind when they had to launch the Vento .They priced the car perfectly between the SX4 and the ANHC and gave us one more option to think about .It was a long time I waited for a test drive as I wanted to check out all the specifications and specifically if it is worth the test drive.

I was looking for a car around 20 lakh price point. I was not willing to spend more. I have been using Honda City for last 5 years so that was the standard for comparison. I was looking for hasslefree driving expert and comfort of a well-made sedan.

Fuel efficiency was at the top of my agenda, as I was strictly looking for a petrol vehicle. All said and done, the noise level and vibration of the diesel engines was something that I am not able to put up with. Also the subsidy on diesel constantly under threat I did not want to pay more to get a diesel car with all that entails.

Volkswagen Vento