Leg Room:

Volkswahen vento
Jul 15, 2015 11:55 PM 43574 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Volkswagen is always my favorite. I like VW’cars very much,  I have VW Vento trendline diesel, it is very good car, its engine performance is very good and excellent pickup and power of the engine. It has very good space inside.

The interior has very good quality and it is stylish, it has 1600cc engine and 5 gears it produces 103 bhp power, it has very good mileage on the higway it give 21KMPL and in the city 19KMPL. The transmission system is manual, it has power steering and power window, it is 5 seater this is very good car for the damily and it is very comfortable you don’t get tired over the long distance travled. The suspension systemis very good of this car, it is available in seven  colors are deep black pearl, shadowblue, pepper grey, reflex silver, terra beige, and flash red and candy white. The exterior is also awesome of this car, the shap and design is very good and headlight has great focus . finaly it is very good car for the family use, I recommending it.

Volkswagen Vento Trendline Diesel