Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 9,84,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Volkswagen

Would go for Ciaz instead of this
Jul 11, 2015 04:45 PM 43391 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jul 11, 2015 04:45 PM)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I have experianced the ride as well as the interiorrs and the build quality of this car, the design is amazing and I love the front part design which looks very much simillar to that of ausdi.

Not that good of ausi, but very kuch simillar, what I did not like about the car is the floor hump in second row its so tall that if their is a third person sitting in middle in second row, he cannot keep his foot properly because of the huge floor hump, apart from that theileage within city is very low with AC turnedon all th time the car gives you an averahe of seven to eight kilometers per liter.

One the same day I sat and drove maruti Ciaz, the build quality, design, interiors are amazing. there was zero floor hump in second row, which is a warm welcome for a third person in second row, he can enjoy the ride in ciaz but not in vento.

Write a Review on Volkswagen Vento Magnific 1.5 TDI Comfortline