Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 11,60,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Volkswagen

Vento Highline - Safe and Luxurious.
Apr 01, 2017 08:05 PM 31441 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I would definitely recommend this vehicle for Middle, Upper middle and Rich class segment, Truly a Class in Itself, very sophisticated and luxurious Vehicle, Comes with a 1.6 ltr engine which give extreme power for tough conditions,

Beautifully designed and a possesses a hard body, Its body sheet is Thick and hard when compared to similar Cars in This price range, Inside it is very spacious and can accommodate 5 people easily, Behind seats are little curved upwards which gives additional comfort and has an arm rest in the back, Very comfortable vehicle.

Dashboard looks beautiful and with 2 airbags it makes this vehicle very safe,

I have seen and reviewed a lot of incidents/Accidents which happened for This vehicle, I found this Vehicle definitely very safe, Safety is defiitely a big Positive in This Car, Along with this you feel the power and easiness while drving it, I get a great luxurious feel while driving this vehicle, Power steering works Great and effortless feeling.

Economical as well, easily one can get 16 km/hr, Very Impressive and you can feel the luxury of owening it.

Spares are a bit expensive thats expected for this brand, Apart from which no other Flaws,

Overall I Give this vehicle a 4.5 out of 5 stars.

Write a Review on Volkswagen Vento Highline Diesel