Leg Room:

Dec 17, 2016 09:13 PM 22295 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Hello friends,

I am sharing here my personal experience about my Volkswagon Vento. I bought my Vento 2 months back. Vento's interior gives you sporty cum elegant feel. everything inside looks great, The finishing of dashboard is quite good. You get clear view of road when you are driving. The adjustment of seats is good and all the seats are very comfortable. I have got auto transmission. Driving an auto transmission car never makes you tired and it gives wonderful driving experience. Vento has got cruise control system and it makes you more comfortable and less tired while you are driving. The cruise control is something that you just hold speed of your car at certain point without pressing accelerator.You get all the controling bottons(like music,call,bluethooth etc.) on starring which gives you focused driving experience. Always get genuine music player it works awesome including touch screen,navigation and camera. In the auto transmission you can also use manual gear system when you require it, though auto transmission works perfectly no matter you are driving on highway,off road or moutain roads. VW is a Germen brand so it provides you very powerful engine of, you really can feel the power of the engine when you drive the car it can simply can beat any car in this range of price when it comes to engine power. I have driven my car at 160 Kmph, it’s performance is quite good not only at speeding also at controling . It has got anti-breaking system that slows down your car very somthly. I have experienced that no matter you are driving or sitting on back seats you real do not feel the speed or movement of car. The chassis of the car and suspension make Vento very stable on road. Vento has got rainy sensers that automaticly turn on the wipers.Vento has got a very big tank on its back side you can contain lot of stuff in it. If you choose auto transmission it will be more fuel efficient. The shape of the car looks very smart and elegant. If you are also looking for color selection I will personly suggest you for black because Vento remians centre of attraction in black color. My personal advice is that you should get top modal of Vento that leaves no accessories behind.Overall I feel Vento is matchless car in this range and its performance can beat any other car in this range.

Volkswagen Vento Highline Diesel