Leg Room:

Rs. 11,60,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Volkswagen

Ranchi, Jharkhand India
Volkswagen vento
Jul 12, 2017 02:09 PM 35994 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jul 12, 2017 02:10 PM)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Hello friends, I love.to drive the car on city road. So I purchased a Volkswagen Vento last 4 year from a showroom. This car is totally satisfied with its irritating isssue and poor performence.Though the car seems to perform very high for long period but this peeformence degrades as days passed and year goes. I had bought this Vento Car since 4 years ago.

This car unsatisfied me as the car has a several issue after it gets older the engine is some how makes noise with unexpected issue. Fuel consumption is 15 kmpl only which is very less mileage. This very prone to jerk issue even after upgradation of a car.

The car is very expensive as price range is 8 lakh to 9 lakh which may vary from city to city. I experience good to drive and enough room for a luggage as well as persons. But this is out reach of middle class family. Its parts are also very costly hence totally unaffordable car.  Look is somehow dull and biring because it is similiar to other unatractive cars.Its better to buy another car. Not appeling.

Write a Review on Volkswagen Vento Highline Diesel