Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 10,09,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Volkswagen

Vento
Apr 27, 2018 11:23 PM 11172 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Hii friends, volkswagen is a german brand which sell car and that product is available in every part of the world. My friend is also having this car and I had driven it and I am sharing here what I know about this car.

Friends my friend have this car and I have drive this car many time. This car is very smooth and awsome to drive it. This car is easy to drive and u will love to ride it.

The most attractive thing about this car is its look and its speed. Guyz its look is awsome and what to tell about its speed , in term of speed it can compitte with any brand. So if u like to drive fast cars then this is for u.

Their are many advantages about this car but one disadvantage, that is the parts of the car are not easily available and if u find it then that are very expensive . So i.e the disadvantage of this car.

I hope my review will help u.

Thank u.