Leg Room:

Worst service from Volkswagen Mumbai CC
Dec 17, 2018 01:03 PM 7922 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I have Vento High line AT Diesel version Performance is excellent, Comfort level is excellent. You never feel tiered when driving the car. what really matters is I don't think VW is providing genuine parts. I bought the car on May-2017. In the month of OCT-2017 while I was driving on Vijaywada highway huge sound while driving car when the gears changing from 5-6-7. I hand over the vehicle in Vijaywada showroom. Upon diagnosis found issue with Mechatronics. I was totally disappointed as its brand new car not even completed 6monhts and such a huge issue. Service center took one month to diagnose and replace part. Then exactly after completing one year ten days the battery is dead. Service center told me to replace battery. I dont know if they have set any time limit for the battery to work as its drained completely exactly after one year warranty period is complete. Again in the 13 month from purchase after I start the car I have observed some kind of bad smell which increased when AC is on and eyes were burning. Handover the car to general service and informed about the issue. They have replaced coolant, Coolant container and said that was the issue. But as I was disappointed I have sent Email to customer.care@volkswagen.co.in they have never responded and simply inform service center assigning a tech. Volkswagen mumbai is one of the worst service center I feel who dosent even care about customers. Even they dont respond to call. Service centers simply replace unnecessary parts without resolving the issue. Overall its a bad experience I dont know how many issues I am going to get in comming days. A car woth 15 Lakhs wand these many issues the the first 1 months I really think VW has to replace the car as I keep telling them to do when I had first issue. I also advise other to think well before purchasing VW cars.

Volkswagen Vento 1.5 TDI Highline