Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 12,84,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Volkswagen

VW cheats and sells faulty cars
Dec 31, 2018 08:29 PM 8977 Views
(Updated Dec 31, 2018 10:02 PM)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

VW is a proven cheater and they don't care about their customers one bit. VW has not learnt anything from the hefty fine on cheating in USA. When a company can cheat the most powerful government in the world, how will they care about us?

VW sold a faulty car to me last year and I've been trying to put my point across the who's who in VW, both in India and even Germany for more than an year now, but to no avail.

The problem is that they sold a faulty car to me. The paint on top corroded with 6 months of buying the car The welding from the joint cracked as well. Within 1 year, the battery had to be replaced and I had to pay for the same. After a few months, the coolant leaked while I was on tour 500 kms away from hometown. This happened within 5 days of getting the car serviced. How on earth can something like this happen within a week of servicing the vehicle. I'm 100% sure that they would have charged lakhs from me had the car not been under warranty.

The customer care does not respond at all.

Volkswagen Vento 1.5 TDI Highline AT