Leg Room:

Volkswagen

Bangalore India
Totally unprofessional dealership service
Mar 24, 2017 02:05 PM 23821 Views
(Updated Mar 24, 2017 02:07 PM)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I gave my Vento TSI at a Volkswagen dealership for service 14 days ago due to noise from dashboard. Even after two weeks of working on my car they are unable to find the reason for the noise.

Even after repeated calls they are unable to even give an estimate on how long it will take for them to get the issue fixed.

I even called the toll free customer care number and raised a complaint for this issue. Of to my surprise they are also so unprofessional and keeps connecting me back to the dealership.

Now the situation is - when I call the dealership they say that the Volkswagen Technical support has to help and they don't have a date when the so called "Flying mechanic" will visit to resolve the issue. And when I call the customer care they says the technical support is being given and now the master technician from the dealership is looking at the car.

It's so tough to see my car that's just an year old lying at the garage like a wreck.

Nobody seems to be responsible and nobody seems to have any interest in helping out.

Volkswagen Vento 1.2 TSI Highline AT