Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 5,47,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Volkswagen

Polo is perfect car for speed lovers
Nov 06, 2016 08:01 PM 21546 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Hello my friends, . I want to tell u something about this car. one of my friend his name is Rajesh he purchased a new polo. I m also surprised to see this car because qualities.look wise car is very beautiful and sporty.speed is also very good it goes 100 km speed in just 8 second breaks also very good interior is very comfortable.i want to tell u about mileage of this car.mileage of this car is in diesel verson excellent it can gives u more than 20km/litter so its very oferdable for every car lovers.balance of this car is very nice heandeling is very good but pricing of this car very high compare than any other car.i want to share of mainteence this car.servicing is very costly almost just double any other car.every parts of this car is very costly or very high range.color options is not good.

Write a Review on Volkswagen Polo