Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 5,47,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Volkswagen

Volkswagen—old engine in new cars(repeating issue)
Aug 21, 2018 11:40 AM 8259 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Volkswagen India — old engine in new cars(repeating issue and engine leak)

2 Reviews

kchandu5200 on Jul 21, 2018 Submit a Complaint

I Posting to VW about the problem, they blocked me on Twitter and they will delete the problem comments(NOT ONLY MINE, THEY DELETED OTHER COMMENTS AS WELL). Instead of solving my problem

I bought the new car(POLO Highline petrol) in end of March(They did home delivery on 2nd April), from PPS motors Tirumalagiri, Hyderabad. They gave manufacturer defect car to me, the same issue 3 times and engine leakage also.

Th issue with this car, engine malware function.

1. For solving the issue, I visited the Elite Bangalore service station(1st week of Aug/2016). They did something and return the car to me. Traveled KM is 3231 when the indication came.

2. The Same issue repeated again(engine malware function). Car towing by road assistance from Srisailamnallamala forest. The car reached to PPS Motors Hyderabad service station(13/Oct/2016), they find the issue and replaced with new sensors. They took some long trip for testing and they intimated to me, your car ready. Next day I collected the car(31/Oct/2016). Traveled KM is 5634 when the indication came.(this time I have faced a good amount of inconvenience with family and kids(less than a year)

3. The Same issue repeated again(engine malware function). I visited the Elite Bangalore service station(4/Nov/2016). They have returned the car in a week. Traveled KM is 6360 when the indication came

Engine getting leaking, after service as well.

Engine leaking pic and hammer block(image attached)

I am not understanding why Volkswagen people are pushing to customers defect cars. Is it for making money?

Why VW making inconvenience(problems) to me? Why should I keep visit your service station for the same issue? It's the manufacturing defect car(3 times same issue in 7 months and 6360KM and ENGINE LEAKING)

So I failed case against of VW, they are coming to court all the time last chance for each call. Internally they agree for they done the fraud, else why last chance most of the time?

Write a Review on Volkswagen Polo